zobrazit v plné velikosti

Trickle down working!: Richest 1% Will Have More Wealth Than Remaining 99% By 2016: Oxfam Study



The richest one percent of the world’s population will have more wealth than the remaining 99 percent by next year, charity group Oxfam said, in a report published Monday. The report, which warns of a widening gap between the world’s richest and the rest, comes ahead of this week’s annual meeting of the World Economic Forum (WEF) in Davos, Switzerland.



http://www.ibtimes.com/richest-1-will-have-more-wealth-remaining-99-2016-oxfam-study-1787200

#inequality #equality #socialism #capitalism #communism #democracy #fascism #systems #economy #99% #1#%
unity100 před 4 let od Diaspora